Information on keeping you safe during your next visit during COVID-19 pandemic
We hope you and your family are in the best of health.
We are pleased to announce that our practice will be opening on Monday 8th June 2020.
Whilst many things have changed, we want to reassure you that we remain committed to your safety. We have always maintained the highest standards of infection control but the enhanced decontamination measures take longer so please be understanding.
Due to guidelines, we will be seeing fewer patients per day, so please be bear with us. We have a back-log of patients to see and will try to prioritise those most in need.
All staff will wear the correct PPE and will be health screened before their shift. Please do not be concerned if we do not look like we usually do!
Unfortunately, the virus is still a threat so we appreciated your help in keeping everyone safe.
These are the changes that will be implemented to reduce the risk to you and our staff :
- A pre-screening questionnaire will be completed prior to the appointment. The practice will call you to do this.
- The patient’s temperature may be taken. Patients with temperatures above 37.8 C will be rescheduled. Please do not take any paracetamol prior to the appointment.
- Only the patient will be allowed into the practice (please contact us on 01625 431173 if you have any reason why you need to attend with your child). Parents are to remain outside, observing social distancing.
- Patients will be asked to use hand sanitiser.
- Patients must maintain social distancing when in the building.
- The waiting area will not have magazines or books as these are difficult to disinfect.
- We will send a treatment update with your child and please feel free to request a call to discuss the appointment with the treating clinician.
- We will NOT make any further appointments on the day and will contact you to do this.
- Please arrive ON TIME, otherwise you will not be seen.
- We will do our best to allow more time between patients to reduce any waiting times and the traffic of people in the practice.
- THE PATIENT TOILETS WILL NOT BE IN USE
Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping everyone safe.